Wednesday, January 28, 2009

3 Months Old...already

Tomorrow Megan will be 3 months old! She is getting so big. I just wanted to put on some pictures of her to show how big she is getting. This will be a short post as not much has been happening. One quick comment on one of the pictures. Megan always is placed in the same spot in her crib. We have gone in there on different occasions and see that she has scooted herself to another position. (Usually it is when she is really upset and crying herself to sleep that she does this.) Well in the picture below, she went to sleep in the middle of her crib. She slept through the night without crying. When we heard her in the morning talking, we saw that she was all the way in the corner. She must have been playing before she made noises in her crib and scooted over to the corner. It was so cute to see her just talking when we went in in the little corner!

14 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

Wow-she is so precious and getting so big :)

Anonymous said...

Tim and Kristen,

I will make a note top your bnlog before you ask me this time, Kristen. Megan is really getting to have more smiles and personality. Tim loves to start fire in the fireplace. It is a joy to see the growth of Megan over her first three months. bye for now.

Dad Varner

Unknown said...

She is so cute, and you are looking so good kristen. Its fun to see her, she is adorable.

Tim and Kristen's Blog said...

Love the pics, Kristen! Megan is getting so big and she's so cute:) We can't wait to meet her...and have her and Micah meet, too:) Miss you guys!

cranny + b said...

wow! Can't believe she is already 3 months! She is a cutie! Hope you all are well!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Can't believe it's been three months already! Wow! Goes by so quick! She is so beautiful! Thanks for all the pics! Any projectile vomit yet? I know you all are experts at dealing with that! =)

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT! More pictures. Is it just me, or does it seem Megan's moving from infant to baby status? Do we have a decision on her hair color, yet?

Dad A

Amanda said...

Megan has the sweetest smile! I cannot believe how big she is getting - these three months have flown by! Cherish each day...pretty soon she is going to be scooting and then crawling all over the place!

Unknown said...

Great pictures of a wonderful, sweet, precious little baby girl! Megan, you are such a sweetie, and your Nana loves you very much!

cadovius said...

now when she's 4 months old you can get pregnant with your second one like we did (just kidding...it was really tough having two babies that close together). I'm glad yall are doing so well! We love and miss you.

Country Meadows Sews said...

Oh Kristen she is getting so big so fast!!! I love the pictures, you are such a good mommy. And Tim I know is a great dad! Thanks so much for commenting on my post. I love hearing from you guys

Bethany said...

Great Pics, Kristen. That Red Robin burger had to be Tims - right? Love the picture of Megan and Tim dressed up!

Melinda McMillen said...

She is SOOOO CUTE!!!

Karis said...

Wow -- I'm comment 14. I guess I've been slacking. Actually, my Google Reader didn't work for awhile so I didn't know who was posting.

Megan, you are growing up so fast. I pray that one day you will be as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside because you are too cute! I pretend it's not true that I won't meet you until you're three years old because I can hardly stand it. :-)