Wednesday, June 8, 2016

December 2015


So I am just going to post some pictures from December 2015 on a couple of events since I am so far behind. The first set of pictures were putting up the Christmas tree.  We put the tree up in early December.

Tim always sets up our little artificial tree.  We always talk each year about getting a bigger tree, but still have never done it. This tree is the one we bought our first year married!  The girls and Timothy enjoyed decorating the tree while I handed out ornaments!

Megan

Emily

Anna

Timothy- He was so cute. He really enjoyed putting the ornaments on. He would just lay them on the tree!



The girls did a great job with the tree.
I also had my 34th birthday on Dec. 5th. We had family over to celebrate my birthday.  My husband and kids always make it special.
Feeling like I am starting to get quite a few candles

Timothy enjoyed the cake!

I always have lots of help opening up gifts!


Christmas jammies! 
Timothy's jammies- I just grabbed some I already had for him that he had never worn!
The girls ready to open gifts!




Timothy got a tooth brush in his stocking...so fun!

Megan 

Anna

Emily

Megan-playing a new game on her leap frog

Anna- working on her new puzzle

Emily showing her new necklace

Legos were a big hit for Christmas gifts this year.  The girls have loved playing with these together. Timothy joined in with his mega blocks!
We had some sicknesses in December so we had to make the Christmas cookies on New Year's Eve. Megan was reading the recipe to Tim while Anna helped. 

Emily making different shaped cookies.

Tim helping Anna  roll out her dough.  
Wed decorated the cookies on Jan. 1st as that is the way it happened this year.

The girls are getting older and these kinds of activities are getting more and more fun.



Timothy is enjoying the frosted cookies!

No comments: