I can't believe that I have not blogged for almost 3 months. As I have reflected back since the beginning of this new year, I have so much to be thankful for.
1. The other morning, I heard the words "Our God Reigns" while listening to music. It brought such peace to my mind again having the reminding that the Lord is in control and is doing all that He pleases. I have been preaching this truth over and over to myself this year. I have been reading in the Pentetuch about how Isreal so often doubted the Lord and wanted their own way. I think to myself how foolish for the Israelites not to trust God after all that He had done for them, but then I am the same way so often. I am thankful that the Lord is in control!
2. I am thankful for a wonderful family. Tim is such a wonderful husband/father. Megan is my little joy!! I am so thankful for that God gave me this wonderful gift!
3. I am so thankful for the Lord in providing our house (We moved in actually last year in December, but it is finally feeling like home as it is now painted and everything is put away and in its place (for the most part!). We are loving being in Rose Hill and have bought and grill and are ready to start having people over!
4. Our wonderful church family. I cannot tell you what a blessing they have been to us. Tim and I both have a deep love for our family here at Rose Hill Bible Church. God has been working in our church, and we are so excited to see what the Lord will do in our lives here.
5. New friends...The Lord has brought a couple of younger families to our church. We have been praying for that for a while now. One of the couple has 4 younger children. I have been able to develop a friendship with the mom, and we have been able to get together on occasion during the week for our kids to play together. Such a blessing to me!
The following pictures are of our new house and a couple of Little Meggers of course!!