Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The countdown continues


Hey all,
Kristen and I wanted to enter the world of blogging to keep in touch with everyone... Kristen wanted to start after the wedding but I ran into some free time at work and since I had a resident Blog expert (G-money) sitting beside me, here we are. Kristen and I are getting pretty excited since there are only 102 days 'till the "big day" which is EXCITING since we started out with over 150+ and we are coming up on double digits in the countdown!!
Here is a quote that captures how we feel about the countdown, "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I love your blog,
Tim and Kristen! 102 days will fly by! I talked to Kim Mullins who will be glad to do decorating and make the bouquets, etc. for the wedding! She is excited, and so am I! She will be sending you some sample pictures of decorations she has used in the past, Kristen!
Love,
Mom Varner

Unknown said...

This blog was a great idea! From those of us at the bottom of the information food chain - thank you.

Katrina said...

Hey guys!

I would like to offically welcome you the world of blogging! Glad to see you here and will be checking up on you often!

Happy 100 days (and a few hours!)

Garrett said...

The cool factor definitely just went up for the Amrstrong/Varner relationship. Nice quote.

Unknown said...

Awww.You guys are so adorable!I am glad you got a blog that is exciting!!Wow, only 101 days that is fast and I will be graduated by then...you guys are getting old!Love ya.
Karen

Unknown said...

Hey Tim and Kristen! This is great site. Can't wait for the 100 days to go by. See you then. Love you both.
Dianne