Monday, March 12, 2007

MY FIRST BLOG ATTEMPT!


I am going to write my first post. I hopefully will surprise Tim that I am actually blogging. Of course, I have to post my first blog about our wedding!!! We have 96 days until the BIG DAY!!! Last Thursday, we hit the 100 day mark. I took lunch to Tim at work, and he surprised me with roses. They were beautiful!! (What a great guy!) It is great to be in double digits finally!! We started the countdown at 217 days. That seems like a lot of days looking at it, but the days have really flown by though so that has been nice. I guess I should probably start feeling the pressure of the wedding and all the things that need to be done now. I have a lot of help with this wedding which is a very good thing for me. (Thanks to all who are helping me so much!) I am going to attempt to add a picture to this post. We'll see how it goes.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job blogging, Kristen! I'm excited that you and Tim are in the single digits in your count-off! I'm praying much for you to be feeling better! Tim, about that kilt idea. Well, what can I say?!!!
Love you both,
Mom Varner

Tfipps said...

Kristen, I am so excited for you! Didn't know you were getting married. I found your blog through Katrina's site. Congratulations...maybe you'll come to family camp someday!!

S said...

welcome to the blogosphere. i'll be sure to check back here more often now so keep the wedding updates coming!

Katie Barker said...

Kristin,
this is amazing. I'm glad to see you in the blogging world. Pathetic, I know, since apparently we live somewhere in the same state, but alas... life is busy, and you aren't a couple doors down in the dorm.
Congrats on your engagment. I would love to hear the story over coffee (after I finish my degree)! I'm counting down too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You are a great blogger. Keep it up.

Karis said...

Yeah, we have our computer back so I can get back in the loop even though we're not in the area. It was fun seeing you guys last weekend; I hope it didn't tire you out too much.

So glad you guys have become bloggers.

Karis