Thursday, July 5, 2007

INTERNET!!!

We are super excited right now...we now have internet access at our new apartment. I guess we were both spoiled by having internet access before we got married so we were really missing it the couple of weeks we did not have it after we got back from the wedding/honeymoon. Things are going very well for us. We will try to catch everyone up with our lives starting tomorrow hopefully as well as post a few pictures!! Just wanted to say more blogs are really coming!!!

4 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

Can't wait to see pics from the wedding/honeymoon! :-)

Unknown said...

Yes! We are so ready for some pictures and update! Selfishly, I'm so glad you got internet -- I love checking my kid's blogs and finding out what's going on in their lives! I miss y'all so much, but August will be here soon, so it's all good.
Love,
Mom

"Mickey" said...

Glad to see you're back "on-line" it's crazy to think how much we love our internet, huh?? Well I'm so glad more blogs are to come. I loved getting to talk to ya the other day. And I'm REALLY glad we got to come to the wedding. It was so great to see all of you again. But the down side is, it just makes me miss ya'll more! Maybe we'll see each other again in August? Hope you get your cd's soon. call me, if you can, to let me know that you got them. Love ya! ~Mickey

Karis said...

Yeah, I can't wait to see pictures and get caught up on your "new" life. Once I get caught up with the necessities of life, then I need to get back into blogging too.