Monday, July 16, 2007

Rehearsal Practice and Dinner

I am finally getting pictures of our rehearsal practice and dinner on the blog...soon I will put the wedding pictures on the blog as well as pictures of our house. The rehearsal practice went great. Pastor Joel (Tim's old youth pastor) performed our ceremony and did a wonderful job running the rehearsal. It was so nice for Tim and I to have just an enjoyable evening with family and friends without stress. (I am not sure if my mom was free of stress. She was so amazing as well as the rest of my family and visiting friends from Alabama. They all pitched in to help with the wedding especially that last week before the wedding. My mom was so sweet in telling me to go and hang out with Tim or run errands with him or just hang with his family and friends. I was definitely a spoiled bride. Honestly the week went so smoothly for the most part. I want to thank my mom for helping me with all of my lists of things to do as well as Dad, Karis, Dan, James, Laura, John, Bethany, Karen, Nicole, Rebekah, Joel, etc..the list could go on and on of all the people that helped out. I have the best family and friends any one could ever hope for!!)

We had a wonderful time at our rehearsal dinner as well. We had our rehearsal dinner at Aunt Sue's Restaurant. It was so awesome. The dinner was in a building that looked like a barn!! What better memory to remember a Kansas wedding than eating in a barn!!! I was so excited when Tim told me about this place his mom was thinking of using this restaurant...and then it worked out!! The food was great. After the meal, we went and looked around at the cabins and then took my friend Nicole took some pictures of all of us in the beautiful outdoors!! I loved that because I love having more pictures of Tim and I as well as the rest of the family. Great pictures to go in the frames to put on our walls. Thanks Dad and Mom A. for setting up this great rehearsal dinner. We both loved it!!!

I will include pictures of rehearsal practice and dinner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

God was good to give us such wonderful family and friends to help out during the week of the wedding! We had such a special time together with all of us there! Thanks to Nicole for the awesome pictures she took of the wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner! Tim's parents picked a great place to have the dinner! At any rate, praise the Lord, it's all over -- no more lists, Kristen! At least not wedding to-do lists! James and Laura, your turn now! We can't wait!
Love, Mom

Shannon Smith said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Congrats on your wedding! You were a very beautiful bride! Enjoy being married!!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Went through all the pictures! Everything looked wonderful! I bet it was such a good time having a stress free night with friends and family the night before your wedding! Good times!