Monday, July 30, 2007

Skiing pictures

Here are the pictures of us skiing we finally got developed from our honeymoon. I had been water skiing before, but Tim had not. He did a very good job though!! He biffed it a couple of times which were really funny to watch, but overall, he did better than me. He is much braver than me when it comes to going back and forth over the waves. We had so much fun. I hope we can do that again someday. (In the slide show the first few pictures of water skiing are me, and the last ones are of Tim. They are a little hard to tell. Sorry...we took our the camera that they gave us for free onto the water instead of our digital camera so we did not have a zoom:(

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Tim -- congratulations on getting up so quickly and for being able to ride the waves!
Love, Mom

Shannon Smith said...

Looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon!

Tiffany Wagner said...

Hey, looks like you had a blast--I've never tried water skiing, Rob has. Kristen, I'm just so glad you found a man to love you and take care of you--it's just awesome!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Great slide show! There are some cute pictures of you guys! Also, thanks for the props and yes, 24 is still one of our favorites. In fact, we are probably going to start the next season real soon since Don is finished with summer school!

Karis said...

The skiing pictures reminded me of how fun water skiing is!

I just talked to Natalie, and she said y'all might get together tomorrow with the girls. I told her I wish I could come, but we need to hear back from the mechanic first. It will be great to get that taken care of. Have fun! Thanks for keeping Kayla a little longer than expected. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

T.J. and Shannon said...

Great skiing pics! I think you guys were on the same lake we were when on our honeymooon.

Sandy said...

You make it look so easy but at least for me it wasn't. I suppose being 7 1/2 months pregnant didn't help matters! :-) That is one activity I think I will pass on. I'll just stick to hunting!