Monday, October 29, 2007

Tim's Birthday

Tim had his birthday September 28th. I am posting some of his birthday pictures below. On his b-day, we both had to work so we had a nice lunch of lasagna and he opened a couple of gifts from me. Then the following Sunday, we had some friends and family over for chips and dip and cake and ice cream. It was a very enjoyable time!! We watched football that night as well. Karis and Kayla were able to spend the weekend with us that weekend. It was so cute to have Kayla help out making Tim's cake and such. She loved sitting on the counter while I made the cake. I guess it was probably because she never gets to sit on the counter. N-way, I loved celebrating his birthday together for the first time as a married couple!!! He is truly the greatest husband and am so thankful for him!!!

3 comments:

Karis said...

We were glad we could be there. It's fun to be a part of family events and we won't always be close enough to enjoy those times.

T.J. and Shannon said...

Happy (super-belated) birthday to Tim. I'm glad you guys had a nice celebration.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Kristen is so sweet. But I have to correct you, I have the best husband in all the world...no offense Tim.