Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Birthday

My birthday was the beginning of December. I was so spoiled. Tim was so sweet to me. On my birthday, we both had to work so I just opened gifts from Tim that day. It was so fun. I got an Ipod so I been enjoying that so much. He also got me a Romans commentary (we are studying that in Sunday School), a Christmas figurine, and a Christmas CD. Then the following Sunday, we had over my brothers and their wives and then another couple to have pizza, cake and ice cream. Tim made the cake...a two layered chocolate cake. Very impressive!! Thank you to all of you who helped make my birthday very special. A huge thanks to my wonderful husband who spoiled me so much. He is so wonderful to me!!

7 comments:

Becky Gravley said...

looks like fun, kristen! =) i'm very happy for you guys...you look like you're having a great time together. so...how is your new job compared to teaching??

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Kristen! Sounds like you had an awesome time :)

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Happy Birthday Kristen! Fun Times!! We just drove next to your apartments the other day and we both commented on how great it would be to see you guys again. Wished you guys could have come over for New Years, but we've got to work out another time!

Love ya!

Katie Barker said...

I love that he made the candles into a heart - what a sweetie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karis said...

Wish we could've come down Sunday night when you guys had pizza and cake and celebrated with you.

Great job on the cake, Tim.

T.J. and Shannon said...

Happy belated Birthday! Looks like you made out pretty well. I just got caught up on all your news. Glad to see you guys are doing well.