Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a Girl!!

i

Just a quick update before I go to work. We just found out today we are having a little baby girl! We are so excited!!! It was so cool to see her again. We got to see her hands, feet, head, eyes, heart beat, etc. The baby is really growing!! We were told the baby is developing well so far so praise the Lord for that!! We are going to name her Megan Hope Armstrong!! I have been so excited all day long. I just can't wait to meet her!! It was so fun to call our family and let them know what we were having!! And of course, the best was when my little niece Kayla left today, she kissed Baby Megan goodbye and gave her a hug!!! I did leave a belly picture. I must admit this was last Saturday when I was 19 weeks. Tomorrow I will be 20 weeks, but it seems like in the last week I have gotten so much bigger...but you will get the picture with this one!! I enjoyed reading all of your guesses and reasons!! Thanks for the comments. I am going to have to wait to get the ultrasound picture up because I tried to do it and it did not work too well (it needs to be bigger so it can be seen better)...so when Tim gets home I will see if he can do that for me.

14 comments:

Becky Gravley said...

hooray!!! we're so excited for you and i LOVE the name you chose!! it's BEAUTIFUL! love you guys!

Sandy said...

Thanks for the call this morning. I am soooo excited for you both. I hope Megan has red hair just like Kayla & Krista. Your Mom must be so excited that she will get to have Megan around her. What a blessing. Makes me want to get sewing and make "like dresses" for the 3 girls. :-) Maybe I'll do that sometime. Congrats once again.

Unknown said...

Welcome, Megan Hope Armstrong! We have been impatiently waiting to see who you were, and as Dan would say, "What a blessing!!!" Truly we are excited and praising God for the new little granddaughter God is giving us. Congratulations, Tim and Kristen -- you will be awesome parents to little Megan Hope.
Love, Mom Varner

Laura D said...

Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! What a beautiful name too!

Karis said...

Tim and Kristen, thanks again for letting me come to the ultrasound and see my NIECE! Isn't it just so fun knowing halfway through the pregnancy what God chose to give you?! Yeah for getting to find out a surprise and now for getting to enjoy bonding with your little girl while she grows these next 20 weeks.

Megan, I'm so sad that I'm going to be halfway around the world when you're born, but I love you so much already and I can't wait to meet you someday hopefully sooner rather than later.

jeileenbaylor said...

yahoo! A girl :) I am happy for you guys! Your belly looks soo cute!

Amandaleann said...

YAY!!! Girls are the BEST!!! Congrats! I love the name too.

Katie Barker said...

ah- thanks for the pictures :)

Tiffany Wagner said...

That is too cool, Kristen. Of course I LOVE the name -- good choice! And by the way, your tummy will get MUCH larger, you won't believe it! =)But it is fun to see the "progress"!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations on Megan Hope! Beautiful name! It was great to see you and Karis at B&N.

Laurie said...

Your baby bump is too cute, Kristen! I'm so happy for you guys that you found out, and that's so exciting that you're having a girl. :) I, too, love your name choice for your little girl!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Yippee! Thanks for sharing the news and the pic! I really appreciated your call and felt honored that you wanted to tell me the news personally! We're so excited for you and can't wait to meet little Megan. Hopefully, we'll be able to with you guys moving to Kansas and all. =)

Anneke said...

Yay Baby Megan! :) You look awesome. :)

Bethany said...

Congrats again, guys!! We love you!!