Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, TIm!!



I just wanted to say a quick happy birthday to the most special person in my life...my wonderful husband...Tim!! This is his second birthday we have been able to celebrate as a married couple, and I must say I love him more and more each day. He is so special to me, and I feel so blessed to be married to him. I thank the Lord for giving him to me. Tim loves me no matter what (and that is a lot to say now that I have been pregnant 35 weeks...all my crazy emotions and he is still there beside me and loving me!), spends time with me, encourages me, prays with me, leads me, etc. He is truly my best friend!

Happy Birthday Tim! I love you!

His birthday ended up to be a very busy day because this is a Sunday. He had Sunday School to teach and then Teen Bible study tonight after church to lead and teach until 9:00pm. He also had to go into work tonight for his first day of work, so he left the house here around 10:15 pm to get to work. The afternoon was spent taking a nap so he would be awake for his 3rd shift tonight. We did get to celebrate his birthday with the teens tonight. We got some ice cream cake from Dairy cream and enjoyed that. Last night, we also went out to eat and got to have a little date together so that was also very nice! Next big thing in our lives will be the birth of Megan Hope...5 more weeks...or so...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We're glad we were able to be with you on your birthday, Tim. What a busy day you had! You are a trooper, as Dan would say!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

Let's start a list of 101 things Tim can do a work that will keep him awake and give him something interesting to do.

1. Suspend water balloons over the doors to the kids rooms.
2. Pink tie-dye the laundry.
3.

Dad A

kellyH said...

wow, Kristen - you're so close! hope everything goes well. love her name!

Karis said...

Dad A is cracking me up... here's an idea for the 101 list... read systematic theology or commentaries to the kids who are supposed to be sleeping but aren't (maybe that doesn't happen, though).

Happy Belated birthday, Tim!

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Tim!!! John misses your big tv...and we miss you too!! Hope you had a great weekend for your birtday!!!

jeileenbaylor said...

ok I haven't been up on blogs lately - but I just saw your ticker - 22 days!!! holy coww~ you are getting close :) How fun!