Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 weeks tomorrow!!

We can't believe she is almost already 3 weeks! They grow up so fast!!! We figured the family would like some more pictures so we will post some more...

Really quickly though, I am not sure if we posted this information on here or not, but we are in an apartment. We moved into the apartment 6 days before Megan was born. It was a really busy time to try to get everything moved, but we were so thankful to have a place to call home! We have a 2 bedroom apartment with a den (which is Tim's office). We really like it. We live about 15 minutes from the church in Wichita. My parents and sister were a huge help in getting our things out of boxes and organized. We had most of the boxes emptied by the time Megan came so that was nice. (Poor Megan...she did not even have her baby room ready when she got home from the hospital...it is still not 100% ready either...poor girl.) We are close to having the house completely set up...but do have a few things left to do. It has been very hard to keep the house cleaned up let alone getting the last few things organized and put away. We do praise the Lord for this apartment..Like I said, we love it here.

What else has happened in the last couple of weeks. My grandparents came to see Megan for the first time. We enjoyed seeing them. Tim has been staying super busy with work and church as well as helping out with Megan. He has been wonderful to me. He has made me breakfast a couple of times, and it was so good!! He has been so good about the house not being cleaned and me not cooking!! I am so thankful for him! HE is such a good daddy!!

Tomorrow Tim's parents are coming to visit. WE are super excited! They will be staying with us for about from Wednesday-Monday. This is the first time they will be seeing Megan.

N-way, not much is happening other than the normal baby activities. Enjoy the pictures!

10 comments:

Laura D said...

Thanks for the picture update. It's neat to see her growing. I can't believe she's 3 weeks old already. Where has the time gone? We sure do miss you guys!

cadovius said...

She is just sooo cutie! I'm glad things are going well for yall and that you're both adjusting so well to having a newborn in the house. Couple that with a move and it can be downright stressful! But, you're both doing a great job of becoming even more of a team! WAY TO GO!
love yall

Unknown said...

She is adorable, and I'm so impressed about the whole moving thing. We just did that with a crazy few weeks, but your story is way crazier. :-) Well I'm so happy for you and look forward to reading more about your new lifestyle. :-)

Andy and Davina said...

Love the pics...Megan is a cutie! I'm impressed with Tim's breakfast :) Glad to hear you are settling in

Karis said...

Megan is kissably cute! I have lots of auntie kisses and cuddles for that precious little girl.

She's still so tiny to me. I think you said 7 pounds and 9 ounces yesterday -- that's how big Krista was when she was born. :-) Enjoy every minute of this phase -- it goes by all too quickly. Everyone used to tell me that and after Kayla turned 3 months, 6 months, and then a year old, I knew why!

Love you guys! Have a great time with Mom and Dad Armstrong. How special that they can come meet Megan when she is still so little.

Unknown said...

What sweet pictures of such a wonderful family! Megan is such a sweetheart, and I treasure being able to have her so near! Tim and Kristen, you are both doing an awesome job as parents.

Becky Gravley said...

i love the pictures. i remember holding my kids on my lap like that....lying on their backs down the length of my leg. that was my favorite. then i would take picture after picture. pretty soon they get too long, so enjoy it! =) glad you guys are settling in out there. happy thanksgiving! i'm sure you miss dan and karis and the girls =/ love you!

Country Meadows Sews said...

Megan is adorable you guys, such a beautiful little girl. So good to hear from you too, thanks for the comment!

Melinda McMillen said...

Kristen and Tim --

Wow!! She is soooo beautiful! Congratultions, again, on being parents. I am so happy for you!!!

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

well Kristen, I had no idea you had a little one! she is such a pretty lil girl! enjoy her!