Friday, March 18, 2011

Do the sisters look alike?

Here are some pictures of both Emily and Megan that will help compare them. Do you think they look alike? At first, I thought there was definitely a resemblence, but the older Emily gets, the more I think she looks like Megan. We look at Megan's old pictures, and we are like, that is so Emily! We think they both look like their dad!


Megan at birth 6 pounds .98 oucnes



Emily 6 pounds .08 ounces

I could not find one with Megan's eyes opened or Emily's eyes closed...



Megan
Emily
Megan

Emily
Megan

Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They definitely look alike! Two sweet, precious, wonderful girls! How I love them!
Nana

Sincerely, Grace and Owen said...

I think they could be twins. I would never be able to tell you which one is which! That is so unreal to see thier pictures side by side.

Tim and Kristen said...

Wow! You can definitely tell they're sisters! It's so fun to compare pictures! Very cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much the do look alike! I didn't think they did at first, but definitely now! :) Two beautiful girls!!