Saturday, August 20, 2011

Emily- 7 months!

Emily is now 7 months. (I am behind on posts, but I want to catch up a little because I am so bad at documenting things if I don't put them on here!) I weighed her at 7 1/2 months, and she was 16 pounds. Here is what happened between her 6th and 7th month.....

Of course, she is still as cute as ever!!!



She started sitting up just a couple days after turning 6 months.


She started eating baby food (We got started with her later than Megan b/c things were just busier, and we did not get around to it sooner!) She ate squash, sweet potato, and greenbeans. She started out very slow with eating as we could not get her to open her mouth. I think it was almost 2 weeks b/f she finally started opening her mouth quickly. I thought she would never get it!
She loves playing with Megan's toys. This has been a good "opportunity" for Megan to work on sharing! She gets everywhere by rolling over!!!

Emily and Megan took their first bath together. Megan wanted to help me bathe Emily so I decided to put her in with her. They did very well together!!

Emily started her cheesy smile during this time as well. She started doing this as she was playing with Chelsea!! (This is not the best picture of it, but it was the best I could get!)

She started saying mama and knows who I am!! So special!!!!!


No comments: