Monday, September 19, 2011

Emily- 8 months

Emily is now 8 months. Unfortunately, I did not take very many pictures this last month of the girls:( I need to do a better job getting my camera out!


-The biggest thing Emily started doing right at 8 months was crawling! She was really fast army crawling all over, but she figured out crawling and enjoys that now.

-She loves being pushed in this car I found at a garage sale. This was a great investment as I am getting so much use out of it. I push her in her little car while Megan rides her tricycle! Both girls love going up and down our quiet little street.



-Emily is still a really bad spitter upper:( It is so disgusting. I sometimes call her "Nasty" which my mom thinks is awful, but I still love her of course! I am hoping that she will stop this characteristic of her soon!


-It seems like she is working on teething and that she is being bothered by it, but still no teeth:( I am ready for a couple to pop through (as I am sure she is too!) As you can tell by the picture, she has had some rough days and just wants to be held or at least in the same room as me.


-Emily is still our sweet smiling baby! She is growing up so quickly, and we are enjoying going through these different stages just as much the second time around!

No comments: