Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

First off, I have to say Happy Mother's day to my wonderful mom who has been such a godly example to me throughout my whole life.  I can truly say that I hope I can be just like her and have her servant's heart.  It is very awesome to live so close to her where my girls can see her so often.  She is a wonderful Nana to them!!

Megan enjoying some hot chocolate with Nana
Emily and Nana
Also, Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother-in-law. I am thankful for her especially in her being a godly mother in the raising of her son! (I have the best husband!) We don't get to see her near as much as we would like to, but try to enjoy the times we can.
Megan with her Grandpa and cousin
Grandma getting some cuddles from Emily!

I am also very thankful to the Lord for giving me the opportunity to be a mother!  I love my little girls.  I have learned a lot and still have a lot to learn!  Here are some pictures from my Mother's Day weekend! 
Megan and I went to the Mother's Day Luncheon together!  Emily stayed with Tim as it was during her nap time, and she would not have been able to sit still and such so it was a special little date with Meggers!  Megan did not really cooperate for pictures as she kept looking away:(
A sweet kiss from Megan
Emily getting in on the action! It is funny b/c Megan loves wearing dresses, and Emily seems to be picking up on that love!

Mother's Day picture...I love my little girls!
                                    

Tim gave me these beautiful flowers, and the girls made these little hand/foot prints!  So special

No comments: