Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy 5 Years!!!

June 16th was our 5 year anniversary!!  We got to go out on a date that night!  My mom and sister watched all 3 girls so it was just us.  It was just so much fun!

We started out going to Olive Garden.  Of course the food was wonderful, but the time together was even better.  After Olive Garden, we went to Sears so I could use my Mother's Day gift card to there.  Again, just fun wandering at our own pace not worrying about a thing.  I told Tim I would love to have some dessert that night as well so he suggested Cherry Berry Yogurt.  We had never been there, but you choose the ice cream you want, put it in a cup, and then put whatever toppings you want on there.  We really enjoyed splurging on this!  It was such a wonderful night together!

Tim-excited about his ice cream!

I loved my ice cream!

A picture on our 5 year anniversary!!!
It has been  an awesome 5 years, and we are so thankful to the Lord for bringing us together!  He has been so good to us and faithful to us.  Our family has grown from 2 to 5, and we are so thankful for the precious girls the Lord has given to us. We can't wait to celebrate many more!!!

No comments: