Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Anna- 1 month

I can't believe haven't posted any updates on Anna yet on our blog.   I am going to back track and give a monthly update for her so I have them for memories! It was such a special first month with Anna as Tim had off 4 weeks from work. We got to spend all month as a family transitioning with a new baby!  I am SO thankful to God for allowing this to work out.  I LOVED having Tim home all month and so did the girls! 

Anna's first month consisted of:

                                                      Tim and I cuddling with sweet Anna.





Her sisters just smothered her with love!

                              She celebrated Father's Day for the first time with her wonderful dad!


                    She got to meet her Grandpa and Grandma Armstrong and was spoiled by them!


 She was given her first bath by Grandma Armstrong.  Her second bath was by Grandma Armstrong with Megan helping her!
                                            Many cute pictures were taken of Anna!









No comments: