Sunday, December 23, 2012

Anna-6 months


I can't believe Anna is already 1/2 a year old!  So much fun to see her do new things and become more interactive active even though she is the 3rd child!

It has been a fun month of her learning to sit up! 
Hi everyone...I am sitting up!
She definitely enjoys playing with her toys sitting up.  

Of course, with learning to sit up comes toppling over!

So precious

This picture captures her best sitting up...holding her arms up to help her balance!

What is this?


Love this smile while she is trying to chew on her toy

Such a happy baby!




I finally started her on rice cereal this month, but I was very very inconsistent with it.  There was a small attempt at it though!
Anna sitting in her high chair at the dinner table...what a big girl!

A close up picture...look at all of her hair

Tim's parents sent Anna a bath ring for her Christmas gift.  Since she was outgrowing the baby bathtub, I decided to  open it early so that she could enjoy taking baths with her sisters.  This is the first time I have had the ring, and I really like it!
Megan and Emily excited to have Anna in the tub with them.
Anna enjoyed it as well!



She got lots of attention from her sisters!

Anna also celebrated her first Thanksgiving!!


A cute little turkey!

Her first little ponytail!
She has more hair than her sisters combined at this age I believe.
Anna weighed in at 16 lbs. 8 ounces and was 27 1/2 inches tall.  We are thankful for a healthy happy baby. 

No comments: