Monday, October 28, 2013

Tim's is 32!

Exactly a month ago, Tim turned 32.  I wanted to get some pictures posted of his special day.  Tim and I were able to go out on a date.  He picked Outback Steakhouse, and we both enjoyed some steak that night.  Nana watched the girls.  When we were finished, we headed back to the house for cake and ice cream.  Here are a few pictures.
The girls wrapping their gift for their Daddy!

I let Megan and Emily pick out his cake.  Megan picked the pink strawberry cake, and Emily picked some purple frosting:)

The girls enjoyed making the cake.

And of course, they got to licked the spatula and whisk!

Tm opening his gifts with some help from his girls.

Megan and Emily happily give Tim his cake.

Celebrating with Dad, Mom, Justin, Karen, Grandpa and Grandma

Gotta love the colors

The birthday boy!

I love this man!!!
I have never been so thankful for my husband than in this last year.  He has been right by my side through some very trying times, and he has been my leader and supporter.  I love him so much!

No comments: