Saturday, April 18, 2015

Timothy-4 months

A few pictures of Timothy for memories of his 4th month!
Love this picture of Tim and Timothy sleeping



My big eyed baby

Nothing is better than being carried around in a baby bjorn by daddy.

Timothy's first time on Santa's lap!

Timothy loves his baths!

So much attention

He is such a happy baby:)

So loved by Emily


A cute outfit he got from Jeremy and Vanessa Riffel

His First Christmas Eve and looking cute in his Santa pajamas

Daddy's little boy


His shirt says it all.  A year ago from this day, I found out I was pregnant with this sweet little one.  It was the best Christmas gift I have ever received.  Tears fill my eyes as I type this.  God's ways are not always our ways, and I am so thankful for Sweet Timothy

Nana loves Timothy.

Timothy was helping Great-Grandma open her gifts!



Lots of attention....Anna enjoyed putting stickers on Timothy

Timothy in his jumper

A cute little out Timothy wore to church around Christmas

No comments: