Saturday, May 30, 2015

Snow Fun in March

We didn't get a lot of snow this last winter so when we finally got a good snow, we were very excited.  I took the girls into Wichita to go sledding at a park near my sister's apartment.  It was their first real sledding experience!  Megan and Emily really enjoyed it (although I actually probably enjoyed it the most.  I was so excited to take them sledding!), and poor Anna had a rougher experience due to a too small snowsuit.  The first time she went down the hill was fun, but her snowsuit was not very long on her (b/c it was a size too small) and the snow got on her skin and in her boots.  It ended in tears for her.  I was kicking myself for not putting long soccer socks on her (and the rest of my girls) to keep their legs covered when their snowpants rose up. Of course, we also enjoyed playing out in the snow and building snowmen as well.
Auntie KK and the girls all bundled up and ready to go.

My sweet girls and I at the top of the hill

Emily's snowman

Megan's snowman 

Anna's little snowman

They made some kind of snow mound they could all sit on.

No comments: