Sunday, May 17, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

Valentine's Day is always a fun day to do some small special things throughout the day. It is fun to see the kids' excited faces throughout the day. Here are some pictures of memories we made from this year on Valentine's Day.

Chocolate donuts hearts for breakfast for the girls
The girls wanted to get me my breakfast so Emily got me some water out of the bathroom faucet,

and Megan broke up some doughnuts for me.  I don't believe I was able to eat all the doughnuts they gave me, but it was very sweet for them to want to get my breakfast!

Anna enjoying her doughnuts.

Some playtime outside with daddy...

Grandpa and Grandma Armstrong sent us a Valentine's Cookie box.  We enjoyed eating those sweets!

We had my parents, grandparents, and Uncle Justin and Auntie KK over for supper.  I made everyone Valentine place mats (That was about the extent of my creativity!)

The girls' table

Nana made a heart salad.


The girls enjoyed their calzones.

Grandpa and Grandma

Uncle Justin and Auntie KK

Papa and Nana

The girls wrapped up "presents" (which were toys, books, etc they found downstairs!) and loved giving them presents!

The girls found this treasure for Auntie KK ....a commentary on Acts! (I believe Tim got that book back!)

Papa and Nana received many stuffed animals as their gifts.

We ended the night enjoying a fun game of Dominion!

My sweet Valentine:)










No comments: