Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Timothy-9 months

 I don't have a ton of pictures for his 9 month, but I will post what I have!  Little guy is already 3/4ths of a way to 1 year old.  It is going by too quickly.  
Love this picture of Timothy with his Great- Grandpa!  So thankful we live right behind them so we can visit often. Timothy enjoys going to their house and crawling all over!

Timothy is now walking behind his little walker.


Love this picture of Zane reading a book to Timothy in the nursery!  
Timothy enjoys getting in on the action with his sisters. He joined the girls for a little snack!
Timothy enjoying a ride from Grandma on Grandpa's walker!
This doesn't happen often, but when he does fall asleep on me, I love it!

He loves the swing!
His shirt says it all...Captain Adorable!

And his smile...Love it. He is such a happy baby!
Timothy with his Daddy!

No comments: