Friday, August 28, 2015

Mother's Day


 Mother's Day was a few months back, but I wanted to get pictures up of this special day.  My husband and kiddos made it very special. I am so thankful for the privilege of being a mother to my  4 kids and my sweet Baby Blessing up in heaven. I am also thankful for my wonderful mom and mother in law!

Tim went to the store early in the morning to buy cinnamon rolls and juice!  I loved this treat!

Some beautiful flowers and cards!

 Anna and I 

 Megan and I

Emily and I

My precious kids...so thankful for them.  

Timothy is awake for this picture.

So special to be able to spend the day with my mom and Grandma.  They are so special to me.



Mom, Grandma, and I



My mother and friend



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Kristen! Love you, daughter! :)