Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Emily's 5th birthday


 Emily turned 5 years old on Jan. 5, 2016. Can't believe she is already 5 and will be ready for Kindergarten in the fall.  She is super excited about going to school!  Little Emily is my very intense/passionate fiery girl.  She is lovable and usually very happy.  She is my arguer (I think she takes after me in this way.  I remember doing a little arguing growing up...).  She is starting to read and has enjoyed learning.  She loves soccer and is very competitive in any games she plays.  She loves playing with Megan and they are pretty much inseparable at home.  She is a silly girl and loves to have a good time.  She has one voice level- loud!  Emily has a big heart, and we love her so much!

Emily is very excited about her birthday!
She wanted some homemade bread for her birthday so Emily and Anna helped me make bread. 
Yes, this girl is one silly girl.

Gotta love licking the beaters

We had spaghetti for her birthday meal.  

Papa, Nana, Uncle Justin, Auntie KK, and Grandma joined us for her birthday party.

The most exciting thing for her birthday was I found out the gender of my baby on her birthday. So we decorated the cake in the color of the gender.  She was SO excited to find out on her birthday that we were having another little brother!  

I had to show this. Megan and Anna made birthday gifts for Emily. They found things around the house and wrapped them.  Megan use a diaper to wrap her gift in and wrote the  #5 on it.  I loved her creativity!  I think there were markers in the diaper!

Emily enjoyed opening her gifts.  Such a fun day.
We love you Emily Grace and pray for you to continue to understand the Gospel and that the Gospel would impact your life.

No comments: