Tuesday, April 17, 2007

One year anniversary...Two more months!!


Yesterday, April 16th, was our one year anniversary!! Last year, we actually began dating on Easter. We had a morning service, and then we went over to Karis' house to eat lunch. Dan was in Cameroon at the time. We had a great meal, and we went to play softball that afternoon. After softball, we ended up going to Applebees with another couple. We ended up watching a movie after that...long story short, that was the night we began dating.

Tim surprised me by showing up at school right before lunch with 24 roses. I was shocked. It was so good to see him. The roses are beautiful.!!! Of course, my kids loved it. I am so spoiled by Tim. What an awesome guy I have!!

Not only was it our one year anniversary, but we hit the two month mark that day as well to our wedding!!!!! That is also a very exciting thing!! The wedding is coming very quickly. I hope we get everything ready.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim, I am so impressed! Those roses are beautiful! Thanks for being so good to Kristen. Two months will fly by and then the BIG DAY!

Love,
Mom

Shannon Smith said...

Hi Kristen!
I found your blog through Karis's.
Congrats on your 1 year Anniversary and I hope everything comes together for your wedding!
Your roses are very beautiful!

~Shannon (McMillen) Smith

Karis said...

Good job on the flowers, Tim.

Only two months -- 8 1/2 weeks. I'm actually counting down too although from a different perspective. I will be 21 weeks along at your wedding. I am 12 1/2 weeks now. I am counting down because I am wondering how big I will get this time around by 21 weeks -- gotta' fit in that bridesmaid dress. :-)

T.J. and Shannon said...

Hi guys! Welcome to the blogging world. I just found your blog from the Hines Herald. Awesome job so far; the pics are great!

Katrina said...

Nice picture capturing ALL those beauties! Remember Tim, that after five years you still need to be as sweet, right Kristen (wink, wink!). My guy is still just as sweet as the day I met him and I am even more in love with him (despite his fault and good points) because of our great God who has designed this marriage.

Anonymous said...

Kristen,
Hello from Bama.
I found you through Karis's blog. Wow, you guys have been busy up there in Virginia. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!!!!!! We got our invitation this week. I am so happy for you.
Tell your family "Hi" for me. Well, let me say this with a Southern accent before I go -- (Because I know that you miss hearing it - ha ha) --
"Bless your heart, girl!" :-)

Beth

jeileenbaylor said...

Hey Girl,
I found your blog through G and Amanda:) Looks like things are going very well for you! I am so happy for you all!
Nice roses!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.