Saturday, June 9, 2007

One more week!!

Let the countdown continue. I had big plans to post about what we have all been doing getting ready for the wedding and even posting a few pictures, but as you can tell, it is not going to happen tonight. But...I do want to keep our countdown going so I will post really quickly before I go to bed. We have been getting a lot accomplished since I have been here the last week and half. I am so thankful for my family who is helping me so much and for Tim who has been doing quite a few things for me as well. He has been busy in Virginia finishing his lists of things to do as well as working. My friends from Alabama start arriving tomorrow. The rest of my family get here Wednesday as well as Tim and the some of his family. The rest of his family and his groomsmen will be getting here on Thursday and Friday. I am sure this week will fly by so hopefully we will all be walking in the Spirit as we try to get many things accomplished before Saturday!! God has been so good to us thus far, and I know He will continue to give us strength to get through this next week!!

4 comments:

Karis said...

Less than a week now! Don't stress about the little stuff -- I know easier said than done... You'll still get married on Saturday even if everything doesn't get done although it seems like you're on top of everything at this point.

See you soon, Tim!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

This is to end your disappointment of no comments that you just talked about tonight at 11:45 PM. Do not laugh because of my journalism efforts as you have only one week minus a day till the wedding. Marilyn is going to make sure that my comments get posted. My first efforts on Dan and Karis never made the blog. Marilyn has checked my spelling, English and had me delete my random thoughts. You will never know what I had written to fill the box up. Congratulations Tim on your hard work to assist Kristen in her preparation. The days will go fast and get your rest and waiting for Tim to come to Kansas to see how all is going (really to see Kristen).

Your Dad

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I keep praying for you and thinking about what must be going on over there! Keep on keeping on! Wish I could be there to see the joyous moments that will be in LESS than one week! I am so excited for you!

Love you girl!

Anonymous said...

Kristen,

Tomorrow is your big day and I just wanted you to know that I will be praying for your special day. I am so excited for you and for Tim and am thankful that the Lord brought you two together. Waiting on the Lord is worth it, right? Wish we could be there in Kansas to celebrate with you. I love you Kristen and wish you (and Tim) the best.

Love,
Mrs. Seely