Saturday, June 2, 2007

TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!!!!!



In case anyone is wondering what is in two more weeks, I will be glad to inform you.....our wedding!!!!!! It is getting so close. My mom and I have been getting some things done here inKansas and running a lot of errands. Tim has been busy in Virginia getting moved out of his house and cleaning up his old house. We have been calling each other many times a day as we miss each other a lot. But we know the next time we see each other will be just a couple of days before the wedding. I have been having a good time here at home. Karen has been working a lot each night, but we have been able to go shopping and hang out a little. Kayla (my cute little niece) is staying here at Nana's house, and I have really enjoyed being with her again. We have done many things together...reading books, swimming, going in the stroller, having tea parties, watching movies (Happy!), shopping with her(she has been helping us with our errands and has done a great job!), playing out side, going to the park, etc. One last thing to say (or should I say repeat!)...two more weeks!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, We here in Rose Hill definitely know it's only two weeks -- Kristen is getting more and more excited and antsy! She misses Tim, although I think they converse about long distance about as much as we do person to person with her! But that's the way it should be,so it's all good.Tim, we wish you could be with us, but we are thoroughly enjoying Kristen being with us. It's a special time for us. Love, Mom Varner

Karis said...

Is she saying something in the picture or making a silly face or have y'all been feeding her too much fun food and she's gotten chunky in these two weeks?

I can't wait to get there on Tuesday Every time I hear her on the phone or see her on Skype, it really hits me hard how much I miss her. But then I get myself busy to make good use of the time and hope it flies by. :-) Thanks, guys, for taking such good care of her.

Anonymous said...

Karis, I don't think we've overfed her junk food or snacks, although she loves to ask for them! I think it's her expression at the time combined with the hair pulled back. At any rate, she is still the little cutie she's always been!
Love,
Mom

mitchells2000 said...

Can't wait to see pictures of the big day! :-)

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Glad to hear all is well! I continue to think of you often and hope all is going well. I am impressed that you have kept up with the posts among all the other things keeping you busy! HAVE FUN!!

Katie Barker said...

I can't wait to see wedding pictures girl! Enjoy every moment of it.

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Hi, Kristen! Thanks for the note. I'm so glad we can keep in touch! Can you believe you're about to be a married woman in less than 2 wks?? Crazy! I know you'll love it. I can't wait to see wedding pictures!
Love,
Kris

T.J. and Shannon said...

One more week now! We'll be praying all goes well for your big day next Sat.