Friday, July 20, 2007

Updates!!!

I was looking at the pictures that I have recently taken, and I realized I have some blogging stories and pictures. First off, we have pictures of our new apartment. Tim and I love it! We were so fortunate to be able to get some freefurniture (two couches, a table, a book shelf, etc.) We also have pictures of our first meal Tim and I cooked at our apartment, our first guests we invited over John and Bethany Varner), and opening our wedding gifts we received at our wedding which were brought back here by James and John.

We also have pictures of July 4th activities. We were able to spend July 4th with our new Sunday School class. We went to a park and grilled out. We were able to enjoy talking as well as playing catch with the football and softball. The boys were even able to go golfing together which Tim really enjoyed.


Lastly, I have pictures of my latest visit to Dan and Karis' house. Tim had class yesterday from 7:30-12:15, and then he had to go straight to work so I decided I would spend some time visiting Dan andKaris. I drove to Williamsburg yesterday afternoon and enjoyed some time there. I got to play with Kayla and loved that. She is getting so big and talking so much. She is so cute.Karis and I even took her to the park. It was so good to see them again.

No comments: