Thursday, September 27, 2007

Tim's Big Day Tomorrow

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Tomorrow is Tim's birthday so if you would like to give him a shout out with your comment, I am sure he would love it. I am so excited about it. I have arranged our little kitchen table as his birthday table and put his gifts from me on there as well as a few cards he has already received. We are going to be having lasagna for lunch (with ricotta cheese!!! for him!!!). Unfortunately we both have to work that night, but we will still make the best out of his birthday. So, I just wanted to give warning to all that Tim will be 26 tomorrow!!!!! I will post pictures of things tomorrow and over the weekend!!

5 comments:

Karis said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Tim! Are you going to have an Elmo cake like I had and an Elmo tablecloth and napkins? I like Elmo, and I like cake. I'm feeling better so I think I get to come see you this weekend. Mommy is going to talk to Auntie Kristen sometime today. I hope you have a very special birthday -- sorry you have to work. I got to have a whole day of fun on my birthday, well except for the times when I didn't obey... I love you, Uncle Tim.

Kayla

P.S. Mommy and Daddy say Happy Birthday too

Don & Katrina Hines said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!! You're well into the mid-twenties now! Gettin' up there!! =) Have a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Hey, Tim! Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you've had a great day, in spite of work and school. To us, 26 years seems so very young -- enjoy! We thank the Lord for the wonderful person that you are, and for the awesome husband you are to Kristen!
We're so glad the Lord brought you and Kristen together.
Mom and Dad Varner

Daniel said...

Tim-o! Happy Birthday. Sorry I won't be around for the festivities this weekend, so I figured that I'd at least holla to give you props on your b-day! Hope it was a good one!

Melinda McMillen said...

happy belated b/day, time...and hi to both of you. i hope you're having a great week!!