Monday, July 13, 2009

More pictures

I am posting some 4th of July pictures which I was going to post on my last post, but I did not get around to it. I am also posting some pictures of our last teen activity we had this last weekend. We have a missionary family who has been here for the past year. They have 3 teens so we had a going away party with pizza, games and pie! They requested Tim to make a banana cream pie and a cherry pie. They both turned out good!

The other set of pictures are from our fun night tonight where we took Megan to the play area at the at the mall. It was our first time to take her there, and she loved it. She loved crawling around and watching the kids play. She found a couple of toys that she loved as well. I have found a great cool spot to take her during the summer. I am so excited!

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random thoughts as I viewed slides, in no particular order: Pies are something he gets from his mother (beef, it's what's for grilling), but then again, women chefs are a relative recent development. If Doug or Justin were around the banana cream pie would have wound up in a face. Megan is a cutie-pie (sorry, couldn't resist this one even tho it's true and demands a comment).

Dad A

Bethany said...

Love the family picture!!!