Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 11 Months, Megan!

I can't believe my baby is about to be a year old next month. This first year is just flying by so quickly. I sometimes just want to pause it so I could enjoy each stage more. She is not a baby anymore which makes me a little sad, but it is also so much fun watching her grow up. I am so thankful to the Lord for Megan. I was just playing with her today thinking of our wonderful the Lord was in giving Tim and I this beautiful girl. Tears just come to my eyes when I think of it. I can't imagine life without her. We are so blessed! Enjoy the slides of her 11th month!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When will the 12-month pictures be posted? Get a move on; my favorite youngest granddaughter is getting older.

The slightly older Tim

Anonymous said...

PS: Thanks for the photos. We really enjoy watching Megan grow up. Tim, too, but mostly out.

Dad A

kellyH said...

it's hard to believe how fast the time passes! the first year is filled with so many delights (once you get through the initial weeks :)

Anonymous said...

she has grown so much more hair since i last saw her! she is such a cutie!
karen

Karis said...

I thought the same thing as Karen -- her "look" is changing as she gets more hair! You truly are blessed with your Meggy Baby!

We love you and miss you, Meggers! And your mommy and daddy too.

jeileenbaylor said...

What a sweetie! I love all of the pics!