Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tim!!!

Today is Tim's 28th birthday! I am so thankful for my wonderful husband! He is a great husband and father! Last night at Teen Bible Study, we surprised him with a Dairy Queen ice cream cake!! (Can you guess who picked out the cake?) We only had a few teens last night at Bible study, but we had a wonderful time and got to enjoy more of the cake!!


I forgot to take my camera so this was the best picture we got of our family from Tim's phone. (The lens needed to be wiped off on his phone so it would not be so blurry, but we realized it just for the last picture which was the one above...oh well!!)

Today Tim has to work during the day, but tonight we are planning on going to Olive Garden where we will get to use a gift card that my parents gave him for his birthday!

Happy Birthday, Tim. We love you very much and are so thankful for all that you do for us. Love, Kristen and Megan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristen, the camera took a good enough picture for me to ask, do you know how much grief I used to get from Tim over MY striped ties? (Gee, Dad, when you going to leave the fashion stone age? I think I'll just stand on the other side of Mom, down the pew toward the end. Nice old tie tho, sorta.) Check your luggage when you get back from your visit and see if I haven't cached a couple of "loud" striped ties. Happy birthday, anyway, Tim.

Dad A

PS: Does this mean he's developed my sense of style? Well, I'll be delighted. You, on the other hand . . . nah, you've not been married long enough, yet.

Anonymous said...

Dad,
When in my youth I commented on your ties it was not the stripedness that was the issue as much as the age...sure if you wait long enough anything will come back into style. The caveat here is that when it comes back into style there will be subtle differences: material, variations in print, size, etc... For example put my striped tie next to your striped tie and you will be able to tell which one possibly came from a time capsule...that's all I'm sayin'.

Maybe when I visit I can stash some ties from this century in your closet...

Son A

Don & Katrina Hines said...

What a great lookin' family! Happy Birthday, Tim! BTW - I MISS YOU KRISTEN!

Tim and Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Tim! Looks like you guys had a good time celebrating as a family:) Miss you guys!