Friday, September 14, 2012

Anna-3 months

 Almost caught up...  At 3 months, she weighed 12.4 pounds.  Can't believe how big she is getting.  This is Anna's 3rd month!

She went swimming for the first time at Nana's house.  She looks super cute in her swim suit, splashed a little, and then fell asleep.





 Anna moved into a room with Megan where she sleeps in a pack and play.  This is the longest I had a baby sleep in my room, but I was by myself at night with Tim working nights, and it was much easier for me.  Also, I was trying to figure out where everyone should sleep.  It has worked very well with Megan and Anna together.  Anna is sleeping about 9 hours a night without nursing so I am very thankful for that!


 Again, got lots of attention from her sisters.  Megan is such a good help with Anna....Emily, well, you still have to watch her, but she does try:)



Anna is such a sweet happy baby!  We love her so much!!!

No comments: