Friday, May 2, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Well, I am way behind on this, but I figure I will go ahead and try to catch back up!  This will be a very quick post on Thanksgiving, but I wanted to get up some pictures!  I must say that Thanksgiving was a very hard time for me as I was really grieving my miscarriage over this holiday and into the next month as well.  (Dec. 5th was my birthday, and my birthday was very hard too.).  God gave grace to me though, and we had a wonderful day as a family.  

Auntie KK had a fun craft for the girls.  She is so good with doing crafts with my girls!


The cute little turkeys they made.

G & G Riffel reading a book to Anna.  We love having our grandparents so close!



Megan is learning how to play the game skip-bo.  Grandma and Karen patiently teaching her.

Auntie KK getting some good cuddles.

As always, mom provides a wonderful meal!!

Our Thanksgiving family picture


Megan enjoying climbing a tree.  The weather was very nice on Thanskgiving so we enjoyed playing outside!

Grandma and Emily writing with chalk,

Tim helping the girls put together a swing,

The swing was a big hit.  

Go Emily!

So thankful for my wonderful husband who was so supportive of me during this difficult time.  God has been so good to us!

No comments: