Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sweet Sisters

 You have to capture sweet sister moments to treasure, b/c there are certainly a few non-sweet sister moments in our house.  For the most part, Megan and Emily usually get along, but adding a 3rd child who wants to play (or annoy) to the mix, and there are plenty of moments of squabbles.  But, we do have fun times where the girls do get along and love each other.  Here are a few pictures to note the fun/sweet times by the sisters captured on camera!
The girls always loved it when it snowed in the summer, and they always enjoyed playing outside in in.
One day a couple of months back, I caught Megan "reading" a big girls' book to Emily. They were sitting their so nicely!

Another sweet moment...they were all 3 playing together nicely with their horses.  This was so fun to watch as more times or not, the 3 playing together ends up in arguments/fights.

A picnic in the kitchen with the girls.

Movie time with the girls.

I love this pictures. I am not sure what I was doing, but I was in the other room, and noticed it was quiet. I found the girls all drawing with markers on the floor.  I thought it was so cute how they all started doing this on their own and were just loving it!

The end result of their drawing on the floor. I so wish I would have remembered what Megan was drawing.

The girls were playing in the sprinklers on this certain day, and papa brought them a Sonic slush!! Fun times!

Grandma Armstrong got the girls a cross necklace for Easter.  They were so excited.
I love these girls so much.  I do get frustrated with them at times as life gets crazy, but I do love being a mom!

No comments: