Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Father's Day

I really enjoy Father's Day.  For one, I am very thankful for my own father and the influence he has had in my life in different areas. I am thankful for my father in law as I see many of Tim's wonderful characteristics in him, and I am thankful for the example he was/is to Tim.  And of course, I am SO thankful for my wonderful husband who is such a wonderful father to our 3 sweet girls!  I really want to make Father's Day a day for him to feel appreciated and loved.  So often I take Tim for granted and don't thank him for all he does for our family.   So on this day, I always want to make it special for him as I am so thankful for him!  Here are a couple of pictures from Father's Day weekend.
The girls making Tim cards.  They loved making cards for Daddy!

Megan and Emily

Anna drawing a picture for Tim.

I made calzones and pizza for Tim the day before Father's Day as I knew we would be eating lunch at my mom's house on Father's Day. He loves pizza and calzones:)  Megan and tim being cute except for the pizza hanging out of Meg's mouth...
Tim and the girls on Father's Day

The girls with Papa on Father's Day

jkl

No comments: