Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Anna's 2nd Birthday!!

Our sweet little Anna turned 2 back on June 3rd.  She is no longer a baby and is getting so big.  She has developed such a personality.  She is very independent, strong willed, loving, fun, silly, and cute:)   She is very fun to listen to talk now as she is such a talker! (Yes, now Tim has 4 girls that love to use lots of words on him!).  She loves to play with her sisters, but also loves to annoy them (I call her Annoying Anna at those times!).  If she is bored (for example her sisters are watching a movie which she could care less about movies), she will just go and annoy them to get attention.  She gives good snuggles at naptime and nighttime as Tim or I will rock her and sing her the same songs every time: He's Able, Jesus Loves Me, Good night Anna, and Daddy/Mommy Love you.  We love our little Anna.  Here are some pictures of her special day!  ( I realized that Tim didn't get into any of these pictures with Anna...oops!)

Good Morning, My Big 2 year old! 

My mom and I took her to the Derby park so the girls could feed the ducks, walk/ride bikes around the little pond, and play at the playground.  

Anna is ready for the walk as she gets pushed in her stroller while her sisters ride their bikes.

Anna on the slide!

I had to get a few things at Walmart while in town.  Mom stayed in the van during this time.  I bought them fruit rollups for a little snack.  I believe it was Anna's first fruit rollup, and she loved it!

My little girl

Ready to make Anna's birthday cake!

Anna helping with mixing up the cake mix.

Anna and I putting sprinkles on the cake.

Anna-blowing out her candles.  Gpa, Gma, Papa, Nana, and Auntie KK came to her birthday party!

Such yummy cake and not good manners...

Anna looking at a birthday card from one of her sisters.

2 Years Old

I thought this was such a cute response by Anna. I don't what she was laughing at, but it is sure cute.

Anna riding her scooter  and wearing her helmet she got for her birthday.  She always is wanting to keep up with her sisters, and now she has a scooter just like them.





 

No comments: