Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Summer swimming!


 We spent lots of time swimming this summer.  We swam probably 4-5 times a week at my mom's house, and then we were able to go to Rock River Rapids  (a water park) 2 times as well.  I found that this was a fun age to take the girls swimming as they all were fine on their own as long as they had their floaties on.  As far as Rock River Rapids, the girls won free passes through a reading program so that was a fun treat.  We went the first time as a family.  It was a last fun event as a family before baby was born.  The 2nd time, I decided to take the three kids by myself (I was around 37 weeks pregnant so I was not too sure about going by myself, but then I thought, I should do as much as I can with the girls before the baby came.).  I met up with a couple of friends (we had a total of 13 kids between the three of us.).  It was a fun afternoon.

Emily and Anna ready to jump in.  

Anna being silly

Megan really enjoyed swimming this year as she was able to take her 1st year of swimming lessons.  She passed as it was just a beginning and more of getting used to the water.  She loved swimming lessons, and I could see much improvement with her in the water.

Megan and Emily riding their "horses"

Ready to go to the water park....Megan took her swimming lessons at Rock River Rapids, so everyone was excited to be able to go and have fun there!

Playing on the floatables

Megan is loving the water park.

Making sweet memories

 Emily

Megan

Anna

Tim and Megan

We were able to have some good friends over to my mom's pool for swimming fun!

Megan and Katy

Enjoying snacks

Some more swimming after snack time

Such a fun summer full of much swimming!

No comments: