Friday, October 27, 2017

Thanksgiving 2016


Well, I am almost a year behind in blogging so I am determined to get in the year we are actually in right now!  We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving last year!!  We truly have so much to be thankful for.  So nice to be able to have a day to relax with family. Here are a few pictures of our Thanksgiving.
It was a pretty nice day so the kids played in the yard before we went to my mom's house.  Our neighbor can gets lots of attention!

Megan and Pumpkin

Timothy and his cute smile

Anna

Love this picture.  We are trying to get family picture, and Timothy is looking like people need to get their act together!  

It took a little to get a good picture, but this is our first Thanksgiving as a family of 7!

Gotta get in a good nap!

Michah's first Thanksgiving.  Such a happy boy and just love his dimples!

Love my sister!

Grandma, Karen, Mom, and I

Auntie KK gets in on some pictures with her nieces!

Auntie KK and Emily

Scared picture

Excited picture- they are so silly!

Ava and Micah- so sweet!

Great-Grandma with Micah

Tim and I

My sweet parents

No comments: