Friday, May 18, 2007

29 Days and Counting


The title of the post says it all, Kristen and I have just about a month left until the BIG DAY. It has been quite a ride over the last month or so. The hectic end to another semester, the search for an apartment, flying home for graduations, pre-marital counseling (Next week is the finale, Crank down that AC Pastor Jim), beginning to pack up both of our places and slowly moving things to our storage unit, working, wedding plans.........and trying to find time to spend with each other!!! Speaking of the wedding it just seems like there is way too much planning for about 3-4 hours of your life, but hey Kristen is doing a great job and I just keep asking her what is on my list of things to do for the wedding. But as we reach the one month countdown it looks like everything is starting to come together. The wedding will be alot of fun and I just hope that it will not be too stressfull (for Kristen)! Also, I just can't wait until sometime in July, after we are moved in and unpacked in our apartment(since we move in after the wedding), and before my Summer OTI class starts, when Kristen and I can sit back and relax!

1 comment:

Karis said...

Nice post, Tim! Yeah, less than a month away. Isn't it nice to be out of school so you can do extra things instead of just homework?

I agree -- it is a lot of work for just a few hours of a wedding and reception. I had forgotten how all the little details can take more time than you'd expect or hope. It's all worth it in the end, though.