Sunday, May 20, 2007

Some Pics from Tim's Trip to Florida

Congratulations Mom on Graduating!!!

A couple of weekends ago I had the chance to go home to Florida for a couple of days, and be there for my moms college graduation. We are all so proud of her for sticking it out and finishing her Bachelors of Science in Nursing, and look forward to being there again for her when she gets her Masters Degree (what a Nerd---- remember that shirt you wanted to get mom that said, "I ride with the nerd herd"). The best part of the graduation, besides the girl making fun of the lifetime achievement award winner, was watching the graduation on the Jumbotron in Right-Center field, and coming to the realization that the concession stand was open. I haven't been at too many graduations where Beer and French fries were available to the public! Anyways I had a blast hanging out with the family, seeing people at Berea, Making the S&K Men's Warehouse crack up when we got Justin his suit for the wedding (just so you know, you never button the bottom button of a three button suit, Justin got hit for that!...watch out, those suit guys are hard core...and sneaky, ask Garrett), and as you can see from the slide show we spent some quality time on the Nintendo, and beat Super Mario Brothers! What a weekend, the only thing that would have made it better was if Kristen could have been there!

Hopefully Kristen will be able to post soon about James's graduation and her trip to Kansas and Karen's Graduation! Busy, Busy, Busy!

3 comments:

Karis said...

Yeah for nerdy, I mean smart -- definitely smart moms! We missed you this weekend, Tim.

Katrina said...

Just dropping by to see what exciting stuff is happening here! Since I get the low-down of everything happening each day in our 25 minutes to school and back, there's not much "new" news for me, but I love the pictures! Tim, I laughed at you beating the old school Mario Brothers! That is still the only video game I can play! Thanks for letting my class invade Kristen's classroom to catch a glimpse of the snake! They loved it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your Mom, Tim! That is an awesome achievement. And yes, I will congratulate you for being the champion of Mario Brothers Competition 2007! Now you realize that Kristen wasn't there to show you up, but that's okay! Like Karis said, we really missed you for Karen's graduation, but you'll be here before much longer.
Love,
Mom Varner