Tuesday, May 29, 2007

DONE!!!!!!!!!!

I will finally get out a quick post. Things have been super busy, but I guess that is every one's life. I am done with school, packed up, and ready to leave for Kansas tomorrow!!! I have been meaning to get pictures of my class posted, but I have not taken time to do that. That may come later. The most exciting news is that I am done with school and retiring at the age of 25 from teaching. (Maybe retiring is not the right word as I may go back to it eventually.) N-way, Friday, May 25th, was the last day of school. I had a wonderful school year with 16 great kids and great parents as well. I have had the best experience in teaching as I have had great classes all three years as well as great parents (of course the normal bumps and bruises, but overall, great!). I have also been able to help coach volleyball for two years with Katrina Hines which has been awesome as well. But now that is over, but great things are just around the corner!! I am going to be leaving tomorrow morning at 4:30 A.M. to go to the airport to go home to Kansas. (Poor Tim has to get up to take me... sorry Tim.) But it is like we say, the next time we see each other will be just a couple of days til we get married!!! I finally get to go home to hopefully help my mom as well as the church ladies in topping off the final details of the wedding. It will be so nice to be able to focus solely on the wedding and not have to mix it with school. We only have 17 more days until the wedding!!! We are so excited!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are all excited for the BIG DAY, Kristen! Kayla has been so excited to see her Auntie Kristen again! Well, get out the paper, and let's start the lists of all we have to do for the wedding!
Love,
Mom

Karis said...

Give my baby hugs and kisses. See you in a week.

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I hope you arrived safely to Kansas today. I was thinking and praying for you all day today as I missed my side-kick. We even had a pretty girl luncheon today to pass the torch from Mrs. D to Sarah as President! I will miss you so much next year especially with coaching. You were my right hand woman and have great helpful hints and experience! Love you girl! Good luck with the wedding prep and day!!! Just enjoy your moments - Remember to choose a few things that you specifically want to remember from that day and make a point to stop and take it in!!!