Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tim & Snake Pictures




I wanted to be able to post a picture of my students for this year, but unfortunately, I do not have a picture of them with me. The picture is at home on my computer so I thought I would put the snake pictures on here. Tim was able to bring out his snake to my class the last week of school. Of course the students loved that. Tim told them about the snake, and then they asked questions. The were able to help "hold" the snake which most of the students just loved. After the snake showing, we had recess where Tim played tag with the kids. My kids loved Mr. Tim. He was able to stay for lunch which was a great surprise for the children. He had to take turns sitting on each end of the table for a certain amount of time so every one could talk to him. It was such a fun day for all of us. (I do not expect you to look at all the pictures, but how could I just pick a couple of my students????)

2 comments:

Karis said...

Ahhh... to be a 4th grader again. So glad it was so special for them when "Mr. Tim" came.

Anonymous said...

Kristen, you left out how we got to learn about nature taking its course...through the snake and onto my pants...yummy
Tim