Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 Months!!


Tim and I have been married 2 months from today!!! I am sure some of you are chuckling as that is not long at all, but I am still excited that we have had a great two months and am hoping will have many more months and years together. I just love being married!! We are not doing anything exciting today as we both worked. Right now while I am training at HSBC (I started on Monday of this week.), I am working 9am-6pm and Tim is working 3-11pm so we have not seen a whole lot of each other this week other than times we are both extremely tired. Not too much fun, but....the good new is...I only have a total of three weeks working 9am-6pm, and then I will go nights T-Fri 1-10 and Sat. 10:30-6:30.

I am posting a picture of us from our wedding. Yes, I have received the wedding cd's, but I have not had taken the time to put them on our blog. They will hopefully be up this weekend. Things have been so busy with James' wedding, work, family visiting, etc. More things to blog about soon hopefully.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are such an awesome looking couple, and congratulations on your 2 months of marriage! God is so good to give our children such wonderful mates! We love you both!
Mom

Katie Barker said...

Beautiful picture - and congrats on even 2 months :)

Shannon Smith said...

Congratulations on being married for 2 months! :) I agree with you, marriage is lots of fun! AND, it just gets better and better.

Tiffany Wagner said...

Your picture is beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more!
And glad to hear your work schedules will be lining up nicely.
People always tease that you're still on your honeymoon for the first year, just enjoy that precious time together!

Karis said...

Hang in there with this crazy work schedule. Glad it's only for a few weeks! Praise the Lord He gave you a job (after training) where you can both work evenings.

And congrats on the two month monthiversary!

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Happy Month-a-versary! Yipee! It's exciting that you are excited! Bummer . . . we never got together before you began work! Oh well, volleyball begins on Monday from 3 - 5. I know you are working for the next few weeks, but from then on it will be from 3:30 - 5:30. (you remember the drill!)

I had my meeting with coach, some changes I'll have to give you a call! Kristen, I am SOOOO going to miss you this season!

T.J. and Shannon said...

What a great picture of you guys! You look beautiful! I can't wait to see more wedding pictures.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute. Friday is our 92nd monthiversary (if I can quote Karis - great word) - it goes by fast. Congrats on the new job Kristen!

-Talitha

Anonymous said...

Will interested family members be getting a copy of the wedding photo CD?

We've reached our 387.5th monthiversary. Talk about getting snuck up on . . .

Dad A

Unknown said...

Hey, Its nice to be in contact again. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Do you have facebook? Where are you these days? How is life? Isn't being married the best?