Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby Krista Joy

I just wanted to share pictures of Krista Joy the day she was born. (Of course, Kayla will be included too!!!) James and Laura, John and Beth, and Tim and I had the privilege to go to Williamsburg on Oct. 28 hoping that our sister, Karis, would have her baby that day. Praise the Lord, we were able to get our turns at holding Baby Krista as she was born early afternoon. We are so thankful to the Lord for keeping Karis and Kayla both safe and healthy. My mom was also there to enjoy the moment. We did miss Dad and Karen that day:( Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures, Kristen! I'm so glad we will all be together at Thanksgiving -- including Robert and Karen this time!
Love,
Mom

T.J. and Shannon said...

How great that you could all be up there when Krista was born! I'm glad to hear your ceiling cave in didn't get you. That was pretty crazy!